The journey of motherhood is not for the faint of heart. There are many things that mothers and expecting mothers must do, manage, educate themselves on, and much more. With the weight of responsibilities, mouths to feed, and societal expectations looming over you, it can feel like you never catch a break. One of the aspects of motherhood that can feel the most defeating comes when you start to feel like your independence decreases. Independence is one of the most critical factors in building confidence and self-esteem. You may start to need more and rely on others while pregnant. While it is lovely to receive help, you might be itching to get a part of your independence back. How do you do that? Well, it’s no secret that it gets harder to put shoes on as your pregnancy progresses. Your feet start to swell, and your old shoes don’t fit as well anymore. What if a shoe was designed to support your independence during pregnancy? A pregnancy shoe does just that.
What is a pregnancy Shoe?
A pregnancy shoe is exactly what it says it is: a shoe to wear during pregnancy. But what does that mean? One of the most annoying things with pregnancy is how swollen your feet get. When they say your body changes, they mean it. Everything stops fitting, including your shoes! Pregnancy shoes are made to fit your foot, whatever size. A pregnancy shoe is also designed with your independence in mind. It truly is different from any other shoe. Let’s find out why.
How is it different from other Shoes?
Pregnancy shoes are different from other shoes for a variety of reasons. There are cute styles to choose from that still make them fun to shop for. There are also tons of unique features in the shoe itself that make them special. Some fantastic qualities of a pregnancy shoe include:
- Hands-free: each pregnancy shoe is designed so that you can put your shoe on entirely hands-free. Say goodbye to trying to reach around your baby bump or asking someone to help you put shoes on.
- Comfort: each shoe is made with your comfort in mind. Supporting material and design make your feet and body feel comforted throughout the day.
- Stability: it’s essential to feel stabilized as you navigate the day. Pregnancy shoes support you in your stability as you walk and move.
- Trendy: nothing is worse than feeling uncomfortable and wearing something you don’t feel confident in. Pregnancy shoes do the opposite of that with their trendy designs and colors.
One of the most fantastic features of pregnancy shoes is that you can simply step right into the shoe. You are avoiding the squeezing sensation at the shoe’s opening that is typical with other shoe brands. Additionally, you don’t have to bend and twist your body to try to work around your baby bump. All you have to do is slide your foot in. Something else to consider with pregnancy shoes is their convenience for your busy life. Having to stop what you’re doing only to struggle to put a shoe on can be defeating. Pregnancy shoes eliminate that feeling.
Styles that Work
Now it’s time to discuss the fun part: all the styles to choose from. A pregnancy shoe comes with all the fantastic and trendy style options as other shoes, but with a lot more comfortability. Some of the most popular shoe styles are:
- Women’s Madrid Eco-Knit: a classic tennis shoe designed with a clean heathered gray look
- Women’s Cairo Bahama: a fun-looking shoe with unique accents and pops of color
- Women’s Cairo Black: this chic, black shoe will go great with any outfit.
- Women’s Prague: this shoe goes with your going-out clothes and can complete that perfect trendy look you’re going for.
- Women’s Vegas: this cool design gives you subtle accents of color but a style that goes with your comfy-cute outfits.
Each shoe style available to you can go with almost any outfit. So your pregnancy clothes, cute clothes, leggings, and more can be mixed and matched with your pregnancy shoes. You will have no problem finding styles that speak to you and coordinate with your pregnancy wardrobe.
Feel independent Again
Pregnancy comes with so many joys and celebrations. You don’t want to miss out on little moments and significant milestones to meet. Don’t let the discomfort of your shoes bring you down and steal your independence. Get pregnancy shoes meant to support you during this vital season of life. Feel like your most independent self again.
Leave a Reply